storytelling is an art.
we can’t tell you we are good storytellers, but you can make up your own mind.
if they don’t help you think differently you can easily opt out
- Look at problems from all sidesA father’s attempt to work from home was being constantly hampered by interruptions from his pre-school age daughter who wantedContinue reading “Look at problems from all sides”
- Acceleration of instore digital adoptionin-store digital adoption has accelerated in grocery shops in last 10 months, driven by safety concerns, but it’s here to stay.
- too clever by half…Long ago there lived a scholar who had the highest regard for learning. His home was packed with books onContinue reading “too clever by half…”
- Time to pull out recessionary playbook?There will be recessionary pressure in 2021 like no other year as consumer confidence stays low. Read the recessionary playbook
- The Culture Ripple effectThe culture ripple effect… We must walk the walk and talk the talk. The way we behave drives the culture
- Find time to sharpen your sawmany people work harder but not necessarily smarter : find time to sharpen your saw.
- The Roman God Janus and COVID-19Janus was the Roman God of transitions and all beginnings so Janus is an apt as we look back on 2020 and start 2021 with Lockdown 3 1. Digital adoption in 2020 2. recessionary fears in 2021
- why I set up NorthBaileyA very famous ad man (who will remain nameless) once told me why he’d started his own agency rather than continuing as CEO of his previous agency. “Andrew” he said “there were two reasons… greed and ego”