storytelling is an art.
we can’t tell you we are good storytellers, but you can make up your own mind.
if they don’t help you think differently you can easily opt out
- Find time to sharpen your sawmany people work harder but not necessarily smarter : find time to sharpen your saw.
- seventeen camels parableLong ago a camel trader died, bequeathing his wealth to his three sons to be divided as follows: The eldestContinue reading “seventeen camels parable”
- different approaches to same problemOne day, the Churchill couple walked through a well heeled neighbourhood in London.People greeted and exchanged words with the PrimeContinue reading “different approaches to same problem”
- You can do itThis story was inspired from a real life news story on Friday 5th March 2020 One day, as a boyContinue reading “You can do it”
- Amazon fresh… till tech bewareAmazon has opened a till-less grocery store in London- it’s first ‘Just Walk Out’ shop outside the US, this is less of a threat to grocers and more of a threat to till technology companies like NCR, Wincor Nixdorf or Oracle
- look at a problem from a different anglethe fisherman & genie parable shows how you need to look at problem from a different angle.
- Look at problems from all sidesA father’s attempt to work from home was being constantly hampered by interruptions from his pre-school age daughter who wantedContinue reading “Look at problems from all sides”
- Acceleration of instore digital adoptionin-store digital adoption has accelerated in grocery shops in last 10 months, driven by safety concerns, but it’s here to stay.
- too clever by half…Long ago there lived a scholar who had the highest regard for learning. His home was packed with books onContinue reading “too clever by half…”
- Time to pull out recessionary playbook?There will be recessionary pressure in 2021 like no other year as consumer confidence stays low. Read the recessionary playbook